Hey everyone! So I’ve recently tried a lot of new products that I’ve added to my makeup kit and so I’m sharing it with you ladies!!
I’ve actually just changed my mascara (AGAIN and since the product was only released today) because I have fallen in love with it, totally! I’ll just share it with you on my next post with a review so watch out for it 😊
Makeup pouch from Forever 21
- MAC Studio Fix in NC30 (been using this for years, this particular product LOL)
- Sephora Eyebrow Retractable Pencil in midnight brown (perfect dupe for the MAC Lingering)
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Push-up Liner (very easy application, a favourite ever since!)
- bareMinerals Lash Domination mascara (uhmm okay, but not to fascinated)
- Happy Skin get cheeky with me in Summer Fling (for my natural rosy cheeks!)
- Neutrogena Lip Balm (my secret to soft lips)
- MAC Matte Lipsticks (Girl About Town and Ruby Woo)
- Eyelash Curler from Forever 21
When I’m in the mood to put full make up on!
- Sephora Eyeshadow Primer (my dupe for UrbanDecay eye primer potion)
- TooFaced Cat Eyes palette (my current favourite palette!!)
- Sephora Eyeshadow bullet and shading brush
- TooFaced Melted Lipstick in Mixed Berry (❤️❤️❤️)
Also, since the last time I did my What’s in my bag feature was when I was still in college, I’ll just share it again, soon! So watch out for that too!