So finally, I am sharing my everyday make up essentials.
FYI The way I listed the products down isn’t necessarily in the order that I apply them. Of course application depends from one person to another but hoping my bits of info about the product helps 😉
1. Gosh Foundation Primer – As it says in the product description, it is the perfect base for all make up and I just couldn’t agree more. With its velvety touch, it sure leaves your face pore-free and helps your foundation last longer.
2. Sephora 10hr Wear Perfect Foundation in Medium (Sable : Sand 30) – I have been in love with this foundation ever since I got my first bottle. Although it says medium coverage in the description, it works full on my face. Love how it leaves my face flawless for so many hours.
3. Sephora Smoothing and brightening concealer in Medium (08) – I use this only when I have work and did not get enough sleep and my under eyes becomes dark and also to help shape my brows.
4. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Push-up Liner – Lash hugging ✓ Long lasting ✓ Waterproof ✓
Although some of you would disagree, this product really worked well for me. Since I’m into winged liner, this definitely made my life easier. Just a tip though, the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make up Remover is the most effective to remove it off.
5. Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Mascara – My most loved product of Benefit Cosmetics! That’s all I’d have to say.
6. MAC Brow Pencil in Lingering – This MAC Brow Pencil is best when you want to achieve a more natural looking brows because I admit, I use the Benefit Cosmetics Brow Zings for my brows most of the time to give a more dramatic look.
7. Sephora Mattifying Compact Powder in Medium (25) – After the primer and foundation, I use this as a finishing powder for the base products to settle. Well it is a must for a more natural and flawless look of course.
8. Sephora Blush in Orangy Punchy Sunbaked (N05) – For naturally rosy cheeks all year round 😉
9. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette – When I want to put more color on my eyes and have enough time, this is on top of my list. Ideal for my no make up make up look.
10. MAC Lipstick – Red: True Love’s Kiss (Maleficent Collection – Amplified); Pink: Flat Out Fabulous (Retro Matte Collection – Matte)