Have you ever wanted to recreate the perfect cat eye, like your favourite celebrity and wanted it to be flawless every time?
Thanks to Violent Eyes™ you can create the precise length, width and solid color to have fabulous eyes like your favorite style icon, such as Dita Von Tesse (small cat eye) Marilyn Monroe (small cat eye) Kim Kardashian (medium cat eye) and Amy Winehouse (large cat eye).
The customize appliqués fit all eye shapes and sizes, and boast a smudge-proof formula that lasts up to 16 hours. No brushes or shadow pallets needed, Violent Eyes™ are compact, travel-friendly and take the guesswork out of eye makeup colors and time-consuming blending.
Colors & Styles
Each Violent Eyes™ package includes 8 sets of temporary eye appliqués and features four eyeliner styles. From cat eyes to a full lid design, makeup aficionados can choose among glitter shades of Bronze, Jet Black, Pink, Sapphire Blue, Silver, Violet and Rainbow.
Like Violent Lips® appliqués, Violent Eyes™ are easily applied:
- Make sure your eyes are dry of any oils or moisturisers. Remove desired shape from the stencil. You can apply over eye primers and powdered makeup.
- Measure the appliqué to your eye, starting from the outside corner in.
- If needed, cut the inner eye corner of the appliqué to your eye width measurement according to the guidelines.
- Peel the plastic film off of the appliqué.
- Slightly wet the paper backing of the appliqué with a moist cotton tip to make the appliqué flexible.
- Handle the corners of the appliqué carefully and apply the sticky side of the appliqué to your eyelid, placing it as close as you can to your lash line. Continue to soak the paper backing in water with the tip until the paper backing slides off easily – approximately 30 seconds.
- Seal and smooth the appliqué with the wet cotton tip. Repeat steps for the other eye.
Violent Eyes is now available in:
Topshop Mall of the Emirates | Topshop Dubai Mall | Debenhams Mall of the Emirates
IT’Sugar Mall of the Emirates | West LATopshop Kuwait
Price: AED55.00 for a set of 8.